Friday, May 05, 2006

Prague Puppets

The stage in Prague with all the catwalks for the puppeteers.....

.....And what it looked like down below, on set with the actors.


Ellen helps one of the actresses with her marks.


I practice my karate chops.


I love Ellen's cossack getup here. Or is she an east european spy.


I love this picture I took of Ellen and our producer Kevin Byrne in the airport lounge the morning of our departure back to New York City. Don't they look distinguished.

Finally posting some pictures from the stage in Prague where we spent that week in january. It was a tough job and long hours but the crew was great. The local production staff fit in so well with the new yorkers. We learned alot about the czech republic and the food........ ay caramba! Some of the best catering ever! Hot wine and schnitzel....Fantastic!
The product is Lynx Thai bath gel. And it was Hungryman Productions that took us over. Thanks!

No comments: