Wednesday, June 14, 2006

John LeBoutillier

I was driving over to Eagle Rock this morning listening to Al Franken. When he goes to commercial break, I usually flip around and hear what Rush or Al Rantel have to say. This morning, Al Rantel had on an ex congressman, John LeBoutillier. A Reagan republican and member in good standing with (yech!) NewsMax. What he was talking about astounded me and kept me fixed for 20 minutes.
He explained that he believes that George Bush (43) started the war to settle some "psycho-drama" with his father, George Bush (41). That Bush 43 has always failed at what he's done. Whether it was having to have his father get him into Yale, get a deferment to the Texas National guard, bail him out of bad business deals. Basically that Bush 43 has always had to have his father help him out of sticky situations.
LeBoutillier believes that Bush 43 wants to prove himself by doing the 2 things his father could not do, unseat Saddam Hussein from power and win a second term as President. It is incredible to think that all this death could be over some need, ancient need, of a son to best his father.
It was electrifying radio for me. I only wish I could get a transcript of that show. I could not find any mention of this in LeBoutillier's NewsMax pieces. LeBoutillier's no friend to the liberal cause, but I found this a fascinating/frightening theory.
  • Boot's blasts
  • LeBoutillier's NewsMax
  • 1 comment:

    Tonito Bandito said...

    Yeah, all the lies and ego trips and we have about 2500 dead heroes. Sigh!!