Saturday, July 29, 2006

Busy Days

It was a busy 4 days in NYC. I got to see the main locations of the next flick we are doing, Gondry's "Be Kind, Rewind". Looks like it will be an okay shoot. Then we did the nicoderm commercial with dutch director Wim Wenders. I very easy shoot over at Ceco except for the heat. Everyone sweating up a storm. Poor actors under the lights. But I suppose that's why they make the big bucks.
Saw a bunch of friends and found a few more good restaurants in brooklyn.
I head out to Los angeles this afternoon for a few days. We will be meeting friends at an outdoor screening of "Manhattan" tonight.
I believe I will be in Mexico soon. Seems the house is finally all ready to go. So we may go down for a few days to sign papers and look for architects.
Off to the airport now. ciao, John

No comments: