Wednesday, October 18, 2006

More Sunrises



It was stormy yesterday but very pretty this morning before I went off to Passaic. We were working nights last week. Nights are always stressful and on sunday it was literally freezing. We came back from lunch @ 1am to find ice on the camera platform.
We were shooting on an old abandoned train with six old jazz greats. Regretfully for me, the only one I recognized was Jimmy Scott. But some of the electricians had records to be autographed. Everyone was lovely considering the late hour and cold weather. These six musicians had a scene with Danny Glover reminiscing about Fats Waller.
I have not been feeling well lately, and I finally went to a doctor from set today. Touch of bronchitis, I think the wardrobe girl has it last week. I got some drugs today and hope to be on the mend soon.
Anyways, 7 more days in New Jersey and then back to sunny California.

No comments: